Holy Fukushima – Is Your Drinking Water Safe From Japanese Radiation?
If you’ve read the previous article on this site entitled “Holy Fukushima – Radiation From Japan Is Already Killing North Americans” then you’re part of the over 400,000 readers who have weighed in and voiced your concerns over radiation from the Fukushima meltdown making its way to the west coast of North America.
Believers and naysayers alike are all being shown the reports that radiation levels in milk in the United States have risen to as high as 2000 times greater than allowable levels in certain areas, or that politicians in both Canada and the United States have raised the limits of what toxins and radiation levels are allowed to be found in Japanese fish, or the astonishing reports that children in the US are being born with more and more life threatening thyroid issues.
Take the information and the reports as sceptically as you like, but when it comes to your drinking water are you willing to take the risk?
Shortly after the 2011 earthquake and tsunami that rocked Japan and sent several nuclear reactors into almost complete meltdown, the effects of the fallout in North America from that catastrophe were documented by a NY Times contributor. When clouds from Japan that were present at the time of the nuclear reactor explosions passed over the rooftop of UC Berkeley’s Department of Nuclear Engineering and sent down a rain shower, the levels of iodine-131 were nothing less than shocking and terrifying.
… Radiation from Japan rained on Berkeley during recent storms at levels that exceeded drinking water standards by 181 times and has been detected in multiple milk samples…
Radiation falling with rain can cover grass that is eaten by cows and other animals. It can also fall on food crops or accumulate in reservoirs that are used for irrigation or drinking water. Seafood can also be affected. …
A rooftop water monitoring program managed by UC Berkeley’s Department of Nuclear Engineering detected substantial spikes in rain-borne iodine-131 during torrential downpours a week ago. …
The levels exceeded federal drinking water thresholds, known as maximum contaminant levels, or MCL, by as much as 181 times. …
Those results were only taken on one day of the hundreds that have passed since Fukushima became the hottest radiation spot on the planet and leaving Chernobyl in the dust. If radioactive elements like iodine-131 are finding their way into the water supply of North America, then what other forms of radiation are far behind, or even well ahead of what was found at Berkley?
Sure, you can choose to not drink milk, you can stay away from Japanese seafood and if you want to go even further you can simply not have any more kids, but when the one thing that your life on earth depends on is poised to make you sick and even kill you, where do you go for clean safe water?
In researching this article a company called PureEffect Filters seems to be on the absolute cutting edge of the growing concerns that people around the world are having over the safety and purity of their drinking water supply. Whether it’s radiation, fluoride, mercury, or a whole host of other harmful and deadly water contaminants, they boast a filtration system that can remove and eliminate toxic substances – radiation specifically – and leave your home with fresh and uncontaminated water.
- Heavy Metals: up to 98% | According to the manufacturer of the patented KDF55 Media which we use.
- Fluoride: 70% – 99% (Varies dependant on pH, Contact Time, Flow Rate and Fluoride Concentration) | using our advanced FluorSorbTM activated-carbon media bonded with a natural calcium substrate and superheated to nearly 1000oC. *Internal testing completed in accordance with EPA Method 340.2 established that FluorSorbTM consistently outperformed the commonly used Activated Alumina media by apx. 20% for fluoride removal at flow rates upto 1gpm.
- Radiation: Based on the specific scientific properties of the Zeolite in our AntiRad-plus Cartridge, by knowing the atomic weight of the radioisotope, the PPM concentration in the water, and the specific cat-ion exchange capacity per gram of Zeolite, we are able to calculate that it can remove over 115ppm of Radioactive Cesium from over 1000 gallons of water. 115ppm is a high concentration. We use the same Nuclear-Grade Zeolite that Nuclear Facilities have been using for over 40 years.
Let’s just put it this way: If you’re willing to dismiss all the information circulating about Fukushima as hearsay or conspiracy, are you willing to take a look at this video compiled by German scientists and take the chance that they’re only slightly wrong about the whole thing?
I hope not.
FOLLOW JEROMIE WILLIAMS ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- Fukushima’s leaking water 90,000 times more radioactive than the “safe level” (nuclear-news.net)
- Fukushima Plant Leaking Radiation Directly Into Ocean For Two Years (crooksandliars.com)
- My Trip To The Fukushima Nuclear Disaster Zone (Part One) (globalpoliticalawakening.blogspot.com)
- TEPCO Admits Radioactive Leaks at Fukushima Contaminated Pacific Ocean (occupycorporatism.com)
- Fukushima Deadly Update – Silence Remains Supreme (veteranstoday.com)
- More steam rising from Fukushima reactor (aljazeera.com)